Description

Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my discussion and I look forward to hearing your feedback! --Dr. Josh.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Let's start with our diet...

Probably not a good time to start this...with it being the holiday season and all...but we'll start with an easy change that I'm certain everyone can do, even this time of the year.

DRINK WATER!

Although research varies, you can't go wrong if you drink 6 - 8 glasses of water every day. We need to consistently rehydrate the body to allow it to function properly.

At this time, I'm not going to tell you to avoid any specific food or drink (we'll get to things to avoid later), but in order to avoid confusion and too much discussion, do not count anything else as water, except water. For now, drink anything you want as long as you drink your 6 - 8 glasses of water every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment